lørdag den 9. april 2011

OuTlEt ShOpPiNg

In honor of my newfound american life, I am going to do this post in English! Today I went shopping in this huuge outlet mall that is located about an hour away from where I live. I went with my exchange student group (when you are a foreign exchange student, you are assigned a area representative, to help guide both me and my host family, and that area representative is assigned about 7-8 students in which she has to see every now and then). I have a friend named Esther to whom I've become very fond of, who is actually from Mallorca and lives in Palma. How perfect? Now she can show me the real Mallorca. Not the tourist kind.

Anyways, it was pretty great, the outlet, and I got a lot of great things! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend in Denmark, and I can't wait to see you guys soon.

Love Anna

//My phone to the left. Isn't it pretty?



Esther!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar